Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cell Phones and Such.

Have you ever felt like you just needed to let all of your feelings out? I feel like that every moment of the day. Ha! It's like I have to talk...ALL of the time. So...here it goes. Guess what?!?!? I am going to Florida this summer! Yes, it is not a lie. My mom said that it would be pretty cool since it will only cost about $2,315. Rockin awesome, huh? First I will visit my hometown of Alturas for 2 weeks to earn $5,000 for the trip (and school stuffs). This summer will rock my neon pink socks. I have also been thinking about changing my room. You know what to? Ocean themed! Blue walls. Seashells. Fishnets. Sand Dollars. Fish. Cool right? Yeah it will be pretty cool once I'm done. Have you ever heard of Egyptian Cotton? It's supposed to be the finest cotton out there! Well I am subscribed to Girls Life magazine and IF I win this prize thing, I will get a set of Egyptian Cotton sheets and comforter. When you type does your hand feel like its all tingly and ticklish? That is how my hand feels right now. Weird.
♥Madison
P.S. This had NOTHING to do with cell phones and such. รถ

2 comments:

Marci said...

hahaha nice, Mads!

Marci said...

check my blog and update yours!