WELL, as we all know, today is Valentines Day. I really didn't do anything, but my mom got an iHome for her present! Oh yes, I slept until NOON today. My brother [drew] came into my room and told me it was lunch time! Oh man what a joy right. I must be growing or something...? Yeah, it was pretty sad. Let's talk about Friday. So, it was the dance (and the little play thing). The play was o.k. The 3 singers were kinda tone deaf [no offense]. But the dance was GREAT! I was scared to dance with boys at first, but after the 1st one I was like "Hey this isn't bad at all!" So at the end of the day I had danced with 6 boys. Nice ones too. It was pretty fun! So umm I don't really know what else to say except for HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you ARE NOT going to post a Getting to Know You post! That is MY idea! You ARE NOT, stealing my idea! I mean..sorry.
You danced with SIX guys??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're like a ladies' man, but backwards, so mans' lady?
um...just so you know, one of those TONE DEAF girls was my friend! They couldn't hear the music, and my friend was singin' right on tune! So.....yeah
no..not Rainne and Brittany!!! THe other girl! Her name is Jennifer Rawlins, aka Jen! OK!?!?
Post a Comment