Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It Has Been Forever!

This summer has been filled with loads. That's why I haven't posted. Mehhh. So school starts next week. Next Thursday to be exact. Ugh! I'm not excited at all! But, I did get a top locker! Yay! Haha. Umm if anyone is trying to reach me on my cellular device, I got my phone taken away, so I won't be answering. Dang it. Here is my schedule. What's yours?


Science, Green.
PE, Smith
Advisory, McKenna
Algebra, Kaufman
Honors Language, Lindstrom
Orchestra, Wenstrom
:D
Comment telling me what your classes are!

3 comments:

Marci said...

GOSH! FINALLY! I have
PE, Smith
Advanced Algebra, Kaufman, Advisory, McKenna!!!!YAY
Home Ec, Stephenson
Honors L.A., Lindstrom
Earth Science, McKenna

Brit's Stuff said...

Me has science and honors and orchestra with you and it is so much fun thanks for being a good friend LUV YOU MADDIE!

Marci said...

wow...it has been forever. 10 months, actually. You're slackin' off, Maddie! :)