Tuesday, February 10, 2009

V-DAY!!

Ok if you think Valentines Day is the best holiday please tell me!  Because I really don't think it is...people start getting all mushy!!!  Amanda L. and I think that kissing is just like spitting in someones mouth!  Why don't you just do that!  *You will think twice now before you go french kissing your boyfriend won't you?  I personally don't really care much for Valentines Day.  We do get a dance though!  So it was my b-day on the 27th of Jan.  I got a cell phone, and a new bedroom.  And other things from my friends and family...but with all of the money I got,  I bought myself a new ipod nano!  It is purple!  I love it...I wanted green but they didn't have it (and I'm not the type of person who waits) so I got purple.  When we went to Best Buy this past weekend, my father decided he liked mine so much (not from the color) that he would get one.  So we get to the section and this little stream of light comes down on the GREEN ipod!  My dad picked it up and said, "Hold this for me" UGH dad!!!  So he got it (I think to rub it in my face).  But I'm very happy with my purple one!

Thanks for reading, comment!
xoxo,
Madison

1 comments:

Marci said...

It's OK. Except for mutual we made oreo truffles and I'm lovin' them! I am way excited for the dance! Sounds like you got spoiled for your birthday! Yeah, now you'll be even MORE annoying! Just kidding, Maddie! I

I'm so proud of you, Mads! You finally updated your blog! Thank you! I'm sorry for nagging on you about it!

Love you,
Marci ♥