Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update

Hey Guys this is just an update. I haven't updated in quite a while.  So the last time I did update it was a countdown.  10 days until Christmas, can you believe it!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!  Wow!  I have actually been counting down since there was 108 days!!  Well, I am very very excited!  I probably won't even be able to sleep!!!!  I usually wake up at about 4:00 AM on Christmas morning.  But listen to this, I am going to stay up all night the 23rd and be so very tired on the 24 that I won't wake up so early on the 25th.  Great plan eh?  Well I got to hit the road.

xoxo,
Madison

1 comments:

Marci said...

Good idea, even though on Christmas Eve I purposely go to bed early so Santa Clause will stop at our house! Unfortunately, my parents torture us and won't let us open presents, 'till like 9:00! Yeah, sad, huh? Oh well! I'm not complaining! I still get Christmas! Love ya, Marci Moo